Debtor Information form
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE RIGHT
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR PREDICAMENT
Both your creditors, insurance carriers and our Florida debt collection lawyers understand that in all probability, you did not intend to fall into delinquency. You may have been the victim of circumstances:
you lost your job; you were demoted; you were involved in an auto accident; you have suffered from unexpected medical expenses; you are going through a divorce or other family crisis; you are a hurricane victim; or you simply have not had enough income to meet your obligations.
CONTACT US TO MAKE VOLUNTARY PAYMENT PLAN AGREEMENTS
We encourage you to contact us, to make voluntary payment plan arrangements. Your plan could reduce, stop, or prevent negative consequences of your nonpayment, including but not limited to the following:
- litigation and related legal fees
- required depositions and court appearances
- paycheck garnishment
- bank account garnishment
- other types of garnishment proceedings
- seizure of personal property
MAKE A REPAYMENT PLAN THAT WILL NOT LEAD TO DEFAULT
In the event that you default on the agreed-upon repayment plan, we may have to resume the litigation process. Although we are experienced trial lawyers, we are as eager as your creditor is to help you avoid the stress, expense, and loss that could result from further collections litigation.
COME TO THE BARGAINING TABLE VOLUNTARILY FOR THE BEST OUTCOME
If you are ready to come to the table voluntarily or have any additional questions, contact us with the understanding that any information obtained from you through this web site or by any other means can and will be used for collection purposes.
- Telephone Contact: (800) 807-3334 or (321) 636-4861
Press option 2 for the Collections Department
- Facsimile number: (321) 574-5902
- Mailing address for Payments:
P.O. Box 236187
Cocoa, FL 32923
- Mailing address for Correspondence:
1980 Michigan Avenue
Cocoa, FL 32922
- Payment options: You may pay by phone through a Recovery Specialist by your checking account, Visa, Discover, American Express or MasterCard. Western Union or in-person payments are also available.
Please Note: we DO NOT accept cash payments at any of our locations
This is YOUR information or the company or organization that owes our client money