Florida – Since 1999
U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida – 1999
Lotane & Associates, P.A.
1980 Michigan Ave.
Cocoa, FL 32922
Troy R. Lotane, President of Lotane & Associates, P.A., received his Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (now known as Florida Tech) and his Juris Doctorate degree from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa.
Troy has been active in the debt collection industry since 1985. He began as a telephone collector for a sub-prime lender, later owning a collection and repossession company. Prior to becoming an attorney, Troy managed the collection and billing of several student loan and receivable portfolios.
He is an active member of many Creditors’ Rights Organizations. Troy gives advocates and volunteers with many non-profit organizations which render aid and service to the local community.
Drake University Law School
Des Moines, Iowa – With Honors
Major: Business Administration
Florida Institue of Technology
Honors: Summa Cum Laud
Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Subrogation
- Debt Collection
- Contracts and Medical
Professional Associations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar- Past Chair of 18th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee Member
- Florida Tech – School of Business Board of Overseers
- United Way of Brevard Campaign Cabinet Member- Board of Directors
- Housing Authority of Brevard County Commissioner
- Eastern Florida State College Foundation Board of Directors
- Eastern Florida State College Foundation Executive Committee
- Brevard County Bar Association Member
- Florida Creditor’s Bar Association (FLCBA)Director
- ACA/MAP American Collectors Association
- National Association of Subrogation Professionals
- National Association of Retail Collection Attorneys